JellyPages.com

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

New Hope🍃

Assalamualaikum and hey guys. It's  been awhile, for how long? 4 years? Wow, what I had done until I didn't update my latest story with such that long time. As usual, broken English again. So please pretend you used with it. Well  how have all my beasties been? Are you in the pink of health?  Or you might be sick because miss me? If you do, good news, I am back for very very latest story. Hello, empat tahun dah lalu and of course banyak gila cerita dan Ir nak bebel banyak banyak dekat sini. So please do lend me your ears, eyes and time.

Okay, first and foremost, of course la Ir nak update you guys semua tentang my current study location. So after 18 years in Malacca so, sekarang Ir dekat  Johor. Bukan Johor yang pekan muar, pekan tangkak, bandar JB, no no no. Ir belajar dekat pekan Pontian. Haha, jiran dengan Singapore gitu uols.
Being as the student of JTMC, such as really horrible as I can make a conclusion that being as STPM student is much better. Haha, except for those yang beast of genius, Ir suggest, mohon la masuk JTMC dan engko semua enjoy la the student life there;  being the 4flatters you will got the attention from lectures, being closed with the lecturers will give you the opportunity having something from then and bla bla bla. But, I said it again, BUT, kalau engko semua just biasa biasa even without your spirit nak berjaya tu, just abaikan. You will end up being like some kind of my friends. Me? Haih, tak tahu la nak. Mak ni cuma mampu jadi survivor until I realise sebenarnya I don't got the idea how can I like to continue my study in engineering course. And even  a Mechanical Engineering course, one of the toughest course in the world. Ah gila ah. Ir pun tertanya tanya tentang tu beberapa hari lepas. Nah, bukan hari tapi bulan. Hm.

Next, I want to show you my classmate. The most dearest classmates. Tapi gambar nanti ah ea. Ir tak guna laptop sekarang ni. Dorang?  Em not bad la. Well, saying about them, banyak Ir nak cerita about single of them, how their behaviour make me hurts and I don't know what to do unless keep quiet and being silent. Haha, tak nak nanges nanges dulu. Hm. Mention about friends, Ir pun ada kawan prep malam. Okey, ini pun satu hal yang nonsense. Nanti la Ir cerita. Promise you, I will tell you every single story sepanjang Ir dekat sini.

Lastly lah ea, aku banyak kerja lagi kau tahu tak? Hahaha. Assume that this post just the beginning of the trailers after 4years I had been missing from this writer world. I want to tell you about my dear precious. Which mean he never knew my existence at all. Luls, dah la, Ir stop dulu my dears silent readers. Okay bye bye. Assalamualaikum.

What Do You Think Of Me?